We have been very busy over the last two years working to gain this flag for Biodiversity. The Green School Committee has guided us and inspired on our biodiversity journey.
Here are some of the activities that we have done:
- Enhanced current habitats by putting up bird feeders and planting more trees and flowers
- Studied different habitats on the school ground; grassland, hedgerow.
- Continued composting
- Planted seeds and bulbs for our indoor garden
- Followed a minibeast hunt to investigate new creatures
- Completed Biodiversity projects
- Built a bug hotel with palettes
- Learned about our local environment.
- Participated in green workshop